In this opinion piece we will discuss, how to secure human rights when implementing a cashless society.
The biggest concern amongst the secular population is that the government will miss use a digital currency to spy and and control their private lives, and that business will miss use a digital currency to turn them into slaves. Christians greatest fear who makes up 2.6 billion of the the world population, fears that a digital currency can be turned into the mark of the beast which will condemn those who use it souls to hell. All of these issues can be addressed by passing laws before introducing a digital currency. Laws that will protect induvial privacy and religious rights.
Here is a few examples of laws that can be passed before a digital currency is put into practise.
It is the right and the duty of a religious leader to protect and save guard the spiritual well being of those whom is places under his/her leadership.
These are the rights and duties of a religious leader.
(1) A religious leader must as a call of duty; advise his/her followers on which political candidates they should vote for based on their religious text and the moral standards of that religion.
(2) A religious leader has the right and duty to protest and ask his/her following to rise their concerns on teachings in the education system which conflict with their religious morals.
(3) A religious leader has the right to have a fund riser to challenge laws and actions which conflicts with their religious morals in a court of law.
(4) A religious leader has the right to take any organization and/or government entity to court to protect his/her followings religious rights, teachings and morals.
(5) A religious leader and his following has the right to refuse any marking, implant or change to the human body which is in conflict to their religious morals and/or religious text.
Religious right laws to protect the sanctity of the human body:
(1) No government or private entity may force any person or persons or employee to take a mark or implant on their physical body.
(2) A chipped password protected card maybe used by all citizens and government employees and foreign visitors.
(3) No government or private entity may restrict the use of chipped password protected cards.
(4) No government or private entity may request any person to have a marking or implant or any physical addition or change for the purpose of identification, buying and/or selling.
Most secular people are concerned that a communist type social score system will follow the introduction of a digital currency. The following laws must be passed to insure that the government does not miss use the incredible power that a digital currency will provide them.
(1) No credit provider, legal aid, judge, tax collection authority, law informant, government employee, employment provider or any private person may share the financial record of any citizen. with the public and/or media.
(2) A court order based on reasonable suspicion has to be obtained from a Judge before any investigation into a individuals and/or business financial records may be launched.
(3) No business or private finances maybe taken or frozen by any government and/or business entity unless quilt has been proven in a legal proceeding.
(4) No finances maybe frozen or taken for voicing a opinion on any subject.
(5) No funds maybe frozen or taken given for protests against the government or employment providers.
(6) No funds maybe frozen or taken for not complying to a government health mandate.
(7) No government entity or business or employee may spy on a personal or business account. Only law enforcement may investigate private and/or business financial records after a court order has been obtained. Law enforcement may not share the information with the public and/or media. Credit providers may view financial records with written permission from the account holder. The Credit provider may not share the information with the public and/or media.
(8) Government and/or employers may not tell any private person how they should spend their hard earned money.
All the above mentioned are only out lines of the core idea behind laws that needs to be passed before a digital credit system is launched.