It is true that amongst all Christian groups there is people who truly loves God. This is what I have against the Roman Catholic church, not individual Christians, who truly loves God and follow His commandments, as Jesus said, those which a heart for God and follow Gods commandments shall be saved even if they are Roman Catholic.
- 1. Original sin: The Roman Catholic Church has a doctrine called original sin. Which is completely false and none biblical. It is based on Jesus turning water into wine during a wedding and the believe that drinking alcohol is a sin. Since Marry told Jesus to turn it into wine, thus you can pray to Marry and she will tell Jesus what to do. Drinking alcohol is not a sin. The bible says your not allowed to be a drunked (Someone who drinks alcohol on a regular bases like every weekend or every month end) and you may not drink strong drink. (A alcoholic drink with high alcohol content, like neat brandy, neat whiskey, neat cognac and so on) Christians are allowed to drink alcohol its not a sin or forbidden. That means the entire bases of the Roman Catholic Church doctrine is a complete lie, but that is not all what is wrong with the doctrine. The ten commandments say you may only pray to God, and when Jesus was asked how should we pray, He said: this is how you pray Our Father who is in heaven. When Jesus was ask which commandment is the greatest He said: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
- 2. The Pope: Doctrinally, in Catholic churches, the pope is regarded as the successor of St. Peter, who was head of the Apostles. The pope, as bishop of Rome, is thus seen to have full and supreme power of jurisdiction over the universal church in matters of faith and morals, as well as in church discipline and government. Only God is the supreme power and His will is written.
- 3. Changing of times: The Roman Catholic Church was more concerned about power then the will of God and mixed the worship of Pagan Gods and Humans before the will of God. The sabbath is from Friday 18H00 to Saturday 18H00. The Roman Catholic Church changed it to Sunday and now many of those churches which came from the so call mother church still have sabbath on Sundays. They did this to include the pagans who worship the sun and Saturn whom held their sabbaths on Sundays. There is no gentile Passover God saved Israel from Egypt not the gentile nations. Gentiles celebrate communion, the feast Christ gave to the gentiles instead of Passover. Matthew 26. The feast days are kept on the Jewish calendar not the gentile calendar. God gave the feasts on the Jewish calendar. The Roman Catholic Church does not celebrate the last remaining 3 feast that Jesus Christ did not fulfilled. Jesus Christ in His first coming fulfilled 4 of the major feast but, not the last 3 those are for His seconded coming, the Roman Catholic Church completely ignored those feasts. Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Feast of Tabernacles are the only 3 major feasts left. Not everything wrong with modern day Christmas can be blamed on the Roman Catholic Church which is a mix of pagan and human worship. Saint Nick was a actual human who you sing praises to. We will address modern day Christmas and Easter in full at another time. Early Christians celebrated Christmas in March; because bible evidence show that Jesus Christ was either born in March or September. Jesus Christ was the lam who died for the sins of the world and the lams which was sacrificed for sin on Passover was born in March. According to Jonathan Cahn, the original Roman Catholic Church decree even said Christmas is on the 25th of March, but March was removed and replaced with December. Why did the Roman Catholic Church do this? The pagan sun worshippers had their rebirth of the sun feast on the 25th of December and close to this date, the Jews had the feast of lights, a feast Jesus Christ also attended. This was once again a move to include more pagans into the Roman Catholic Church rather then to honor Jesus Christ.
- 4. Confessing of sin: Only the repentance of sin, people you have personally sinned against and forgiving those whom has sinned against you can remove your sin. Not a priest you have never sinned against, he can only forgive sin you have sinned against him personally. As a true Christian every time you repent from sin, the blood of Christ removes it, and as the Lords pray says, the way Jesus Christ said you should pray, every time you forgive someone who sinned against you a sin is removed from you.
- 5. Mark of the beast: The bible says the mark of the beast prevents you from buying and selling, once the governments of the world started to prevent people from buying and selling with vaccine mandates, the Roman Catholic Church did nothing to protect the religious rights of its 1.3 billion members to refuse this mandate. If this was the mark how many would have been lost due to you?
- 6. The ten commandments: The ten commandments are the only part of the entire bible God Himself wrote. Yet the Roman Catholic Church showed a utter disrespect to God Almighty and edited the ten commandments. Actual command Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Roman Catholic Church I am the LORD your God: you shall not have strange Gods before me. Actual command You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my Commandments. Roman Catholic Church Removed the command completely and bows before wooden crosses. Actual command Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God In vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Roman Catholic Church Did not edit this command. 🙂 Actual Command Remember the sabbath day Roman Catholic Church Did not edit this command, they just changed the day. Actual Command Honour thy father and thy mother Roman Catholic Church Did not edit this command. 🙂 Actual Command Thou shalt not kill. Roman Catholic Church Did not edit this command. 🙂 Actual Command Thou shalt not commit adultery. Roman Catholic Church Did not edit this command. 🙂 Actual Command Thou shalt not steal. Roman Catholic Church Did not edit this command. 🙂 Actual Command Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Roman Catholic Church Did not edit this command. 🙂 Actual Command Thou shalt not covet any thing that is thy neighbour’s. Roman Catholic Church You shall not covet your neighbour’s wife. You shall not covet your neighbour’s goods.
- 7. Child baptism: Matthew 20:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” A baby can not be taught to obey all that Jesus Christ has commanded. They must be old enough to understand what they are taught.
These are the seven things i have against the Roman Catholic Church.