This is what I have against the Grace Gospel
- Christ is the only why to heaven, not the apostles, what Christ instructed is law and that which anyone else has teaches should be ignored, even if they are an apostle. Matthew 28:20 King James Version (KJV) teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Christ commanded the Disciples to teach what He taught in the Gospels. Yet the Grace Gospel teaches that nothing before the cross is meant for you. Ignoring a direct instruction from Christ for their in order to follow the Apostles instead of Christ.
- Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. There is no Grace Gospel or any other Gospel till the end of the age.
- Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Yes it is true that all sin shall be forgiven as you forgive those who sins against you Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors, but there is no such thing as once saved always saved, if you turn away from God you will not be saved. This grace gospel teaching has lead to 1000’s leading a life of sin with out repentance for sin.
- Making doctrine based on prophecy of their own interpretation, and not considering all bible based interpretation of prophecy as possible truth. 2 Peter 1:20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, In 2020 a vaccine was interduce that prevented those who did not take the vaccine interduce by the government (beast system) to buy and sell. If this vaccine was the mark of the beast millions of good God fearing Christians would have gone to hell. As those who take the mark of the beast can not be saved. No grace gospel church used their freedom of religion to refuse the vaccine, no grace gospel church protest against the vaccine, because they are convinced the mark of the beast is a chip in the hand, and do not consider any other possibility. The vaccine was not the mark of the beast as all restrictions was lifted, but it illustrated how easy it is to convince good God fearing Christians to take the mark of beast, if you base your doctrine on your own interpretation, just like the Jews whom missed their own messiah whom they have waited for, for centuries, you could end up missing Christ.
- Some grace gospel churches places the actions of man above the words of Christ. Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Christ commanded baptize them in the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost. Yet they follow the Apostles and baptize in the name of Jesus. Are you followers of the Apostles or Christ. Are you a Apostlelite or a Christian.
- They criticize and call Christians who follow the law names and false even thou Christ spoke these words: Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Yes you did read it right, there will be people in heaven who did not follow the law in heaven, the law does not save, your faith in Christ and the will of God saves. The law gives authority and who gives you the right to attempt to steal peoples authority by preventing them to follow the law.
These are the 6 things I have against the Grace Gospel which in fact is no Gospel at all since there is only one gospel till the end of this age. Yes it is true there is a great many who follow the grace gospel who are beautiful God fearing people whom I am more then convinced are indeed saved and will see heaven, but there is a even greater number who is not saved, and who are at risk because of the grace gospel.
“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”